السبت، 2 نوفمبر 2013

Great MSGS "Missing You" مسجات الشوق






These are some MSGS that i found on the internet i hope u like em





Some things are left undone, some words are left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but someone as sweet as you could never be left unmissed.




In my life I learned how 2 love, 2 smile, 2 B happy, 2 B strong,
2 work hard, 2 B honest, 2 B faithful, 2 forgive. But I couldn't learn how 2 forget U...





God gave u 2 legs to walk, 2 hands to hold, 2 ears to hear, 2 eyes to see. But why did he give u only 1 Heart?

Probably bcoz he wants u to look for the other.





A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.






My eyes are hurting coz I can’t see u, my arms r empty coz I can’t hold u, my lips are cold coz I can’t kiss u & my heart is breaking coz I’m not with u.




Sometimes I forget 2 say hi, sometimes I forget 2 reply, sometimes my msg doesn’t reach u, but it doesn't mean I forget u. I'm just giving u time to Miss me







Great MSGS "Missing You" ls[hj hga,r







via منتديات الوزير التعليمية Arabic Minister Forums, Educational and Networking - Alwazer http://vb1.alwazer.com/t91915.html

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق